Our Housing Programs help residents identify the issues that led to their homelessness and give them the tools they need to stabilize their lives, while providing safe homes so they can thrive.
From July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020:
- We served nearly 1,700 individuals
- We housed 400 people, including 53 families consisting of 111 children
- 22% of residents are age 55 and over
- Housing clients saved an average of $1,821 by the time of program exit
- 91% of families exited to stable housing
- 75% of those in recovery avoided relapse while in our housing programs, and 78% avoided the use of emergency/crisis services
By the end of the year, 94% of clients served are no longer homeless.
If you are currently in need of our services, please call 561-494-0125.