Our Housing Programs help residents identify the issues that led to their homelessness and give them the tools they need to stabilize their lives, while providing safe homes so they can thrive.
From July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019:
- We served close to 1,900 people
- We housed 389 people, including 51 families consisting of 111 children
- 22% of residents are age 55 and over
- Housing clients saved an average of $1,087 by the time of program exit
- 85% of families exited with a regular source of income
- 77% of those in recovery avoided relapse while in our housing programs, and 74% avoided the use of emergency/crisis services
By the end of the year, 93% of housing clients served remained housed.
If you are currently in need of our services, please call 561-494-0125.