We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, customer-focused individual to join our Thrift Store team at our newly expanded operations in Lake Park! The ideal candidate will have strong retail sales experience. Resale experience is a plus. The candidate will provide excellent customer service to all internal and external thrift store customers.
Essential duties include:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• The ability to receive and process donations to prepare items for the sales floor
• The ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing up to 50 pounds
• Knowledge and experience using a Point of Sale system
• Stock shelves, counters and tables with merchandise.
• Assist with advertising displays and arrange merchandise on counters or tables attractively to promote sales.
• Stamp, mark or tag price on merchandise.
• Follow thrift store and company policies and procedures.
Requirements for the position include:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, customer service and professional appearance required.
• Retail sales and customer service experience required.
• Requires frequent walking, bending, stooping, squatting, and standing for long periods.
• Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
• Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
• Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
The ideal candidate will value being an integral part of our team of dedicated employees and be motivated to contribute to the overall success of our organization.