We are seeking two self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to provide customer service work that involves thrift store operations. This includes providing excellent customer service to all internal and external thrift store customers.
Essential duties include:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• The ability to process large quantities of donations to prepare items for the sales floor
• The ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing up to 50 pounds
• Experience and knowledge using a Point of Sale system
• Stock shelves, counters and tables with merchandise.
• Assist with advertising displays and arrange merchandise on counters or tables attractively to promote sales.
• Stamp, mark or tag price on merchandise.
• Follow thrift store and company policies and procedures.
Requirements for the position include:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, customer service and professional appearance required.
• Retail customer service experience preferred.
• Requires frequent walking, bending, stooping, squatting, and standing for long periods of time.
• Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
• Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is preferred.