Searching for an energetic candidate to join our Human Resources team by providing support in all aspects of the human resource strategies in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the agency. The hours are 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
Some essential functions and responsibilities include:
- Assemble and maintain an adequate supply of new hire orientation materials.
- Shred old resumes/applications when appropriate.
- Assist with audit file preparation.
- Assist HR Generalist with scheduling interviews.
- Order business cards, polo shirts, and T-shirts.
- Enter employee training and scan training certificates into Paylocity.
- Assist with special projects such as organizing employee personnel files, etc.
- Provide administrative support to include telephone coverage, copier projects, mail handling and necessary communications internally and externally.
- Coordinate the employee recognition, birthday and service award programs, including preparing personalized cards and ordering gift cards.
- Provide coverage and back-up during vacations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief HR Officer or Human Resource Generalist.
Requirements for the position include:
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires computer skills with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
Special Requirements and Physical Demands:
- Administrative duties may require sitting for long periods of time.
- May require lifting up to 15 lbs.