We are seeking an exceptional, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to provide leadership and coordination of service activities for our Family Campus. This position will oversee a team of client advocates and support staff dedicated to providing services to our families living at the campus. The Supervisor will provide coordinate all ancillary services for clients in crisis and nearing exit from the Family Campus.
Some responsibilities will include:
· Coordinate all ancillary services for clients in crisis and nearing exit from both Family Campus programs as required. This includes coordinating life skill classes, tutoring and any other services deemed necessary to transition the residents out of homelessness.
· Ensure that client charts are complete and accurate for audit and discharge processes.
· Ensure that residents are following all facility rules and regulations to provide a safe atmosphere for all residents.
· Track all residents’ services for the purpose of measuring the success of the programs in accordance with program goals and objectives, grant compliance and government regulations.
· Make sure all areas are in accordance with health department regulations and that all inspections receive satisfactory marks.
· Oversee operation of the food pantry for food distribution to residents. This includes procurement, inventory, storage and rotation of stock.
· Procurement and inventory of all needed supplies for the facility’s residential units and administrative areas.
· Supervise and evaluate the permanent supportive housing and interim housing client advocates, campus administrator, housekeeper/van driver, behavioral health techs and respite care provider.
· Serve as a liaison with other programs within the agency and the community including attendance at monthly program meetings and select community meetings.
· Record and oversee client rent, personal accounts as well as oversee fiscal and HUD budgets for Family Campus.
· On call 24/7 for emergencies.
· Oversee all intake processes/procedures for the Interim and Permanent client referrals, ensuring effective placement of clients.
· Coordinate the scheduling/placement of external and internal therapeutic staff.
· Coordinate all special events for Family campus.
· Oversee facility maintenance including the upkeep of all living units, food pantry, therapeutic rooms and storage areas.
· Provide direct case management to Family Campus residents in the absence of the Family Interim Housing and Family Supportive Housing client advocates.
· Perform additional duties as assigned by the Director of Housing according to business needs.
Requirements for the position include:
· Master’s degree in social work, psychology or mental health counseling required.
· Licensed Clinical Social Worker, preferred.
· At least 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
· Past experience with HUD programs.
· Previous shelter administration experience with families and experience with individuals with mental health and substance abuse strongly preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Motivational Interviewing and Harm Reduction Training.
· Computer skill, including a working knowledge of Office 97 or higher required.
· Requires ability to operate business equipment used daily within the organization.
· Requires ability to learn and use whatever documentation system appropriate to their program, including electronic databases to document case notes.
· Requires completion of certification training within the first 90 days of employment.
· Maintain a valid Florida State drivers’ license with a satisfactory driving record and eligibility for coverage under any applicable Company insurance.
· Requires some walking to inspect grounds and facilities (approximately 500 yards per day which may be done at staggered times).