We are seeking a self-motivated individual to assist with furniture donation pick-ups for our Thrift Store. The ideal candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record. The candidate must also provide excellent customer service. We currently have one part-time position (29 hours per week).
Essential duties include:
· Assists with the pickup of all donations.
· Provides donors with a receipt.
· Assists with the deliveries and unloading of all donations back to the Thrift Store for resale.
· Assists with ensuring that all hazardous materials or items are disposed of and recorded properly according to the procedures set by the Thrift Store Manager.
· Ensures that the donated furniture, equipment and merchandise are properly protected from damage.
· Notifies the Retail Team Leaders of any needed repairs, maintenance and damage to the delivery truck.
· Helps arrange/display merchandise in stores (display outside in the morning and move back inside in afternoon).
· Notifies Retail Team Leaders of changes or delays in schedule.
· Works in Thrift Store if necessary.
· Performs additional duties as assigned by the Retail Team Leaders according to business needs.
Requirements for the position include:
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Possess and maintain a valid Florida State drivers’ license with a clean driving record and eligibility for coverage under any applicable Company insurance.
· Requires frequent walking, bending, stooping and squatting.
· Requires lifting up to 100 lbs.
· Excellent customer service skills.