We are seeking an exceptional, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to provide administrative support at our Men’s Campus, a program providing supportive housing and client advocate services. The Campus Administrator will schedule appointments, provide information to callers, and otherwise relieve management staff of clerical work. The candidate will manage administrative and business details as directed by the Men’s Campus Supervisor. The candidate will also accept, route and track in-kind donations, order and maintain supplies, coordinate maintenance of apartments to ensure they are ready for men to move in on scheduled move-in dates, interface with maintenance, collect and process rent payments for deposit, ensure the facility is clean and neat prior to facility tours, assist with transportation of clients as needed, purchase supplies to keep pantry stocked, and be responsible for accurate and timely data entry.
Requirements for the position include:
· High school diploma or GED required.
· One year administrative experience.
· Ability to operate business equipment used daily within the organization.
· Must possess excellent organizational and administrative skills.
· Must have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, and the ability to quickly learn computer applications for tracking client data.
· Requires strong attention to detail.
· Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.