In a year’s time, close to 300 individuals are residents in The Lord’s Place housing programs There are also more than 50 families, consisting of close to 100 children.
· On average, 95% were no longer homeless at the end of the year.
· 117 individuals and family members left our housing program during the year.
· Of 117 individuals and family members, 101 or 86% left for stable housing.
· 59% of all adults who exited our housing programs left with jobs and increased earned income and savings.
· Housing residents saved an average of $1,297 by the time of program exit.
• More than 400 individuals enroll in our Job Training and Employment Program each year.
• On average, about 275 individuals participate in our Job Readiness classroom training program and about 86% successfully graduate.
• About 70 individuals participate in our transitional work experience training programs.
• Close to 150 of our Job Training and Employment participants received job offers.