On any given night, the organization is capable of housing more than 250 homeless men, women and children. Our housing programs are provided throughout Palm Beach Count, and include permanent supportive housing programs for people with disabilities, and transitional housing programs. Our housing programs served single homeless men, single homeless women, and homeless families. Our housing programs target chronically homeless citizens, as well as men and women ex-offenders.
Last year, 337 individuals were residents in The Lord’s Place housing programs, including 51 families consisting of 116 children and 63 adults.
- 94% of clients were no longer homeless at the end of the year.
- Of 143 individuals and family members who left our programs, 120 (84%) exited to stable housing.
- Overall, 55% of all households had increased their income and benefits upon exiting our housing programs. Housing residents also saved an average of $980 by the time of program exit.
The Lord’s Place Employment Services offer diverse programming (apprenticeships, training, education classes, job coaching) to help clients gain meaningful employment. Our programs are targeted to highly vulnerable, at-risk populations with multiple barriers to employment.
- Last year, 305 individuals enrolled in our Job Training and Employment Program.
- 166 individuals participated in our Job Readiness classroom training program with 156 or 94% successfully graduating.
- Our Job Training and Employment participants received 96 job offers.